GTX770 grey screen after second boot.

iamniceify

3 posts in this topic

It just gave me a grey screen, In my first boot it booted up and i installed mutibeast. Like what i did in 10.8.3

DSDT free audio ethernet bootloader nullpower and graphicsenabled=yes

Can someone help me please?  

And one thing that shock me most is that it detect my video card even without nvidawebdriver ? 

I will try just installing my audio ethernet and bootloader 

It just gave me a grey screen, In my first boot it booted up and i installed mutibeast. Like what i did in 10.8.3

DSDT free audio ethernet bootloader nullpower and graphicsenabled=yes

Can someone help me please?  

And one thing that shock me most is that it detect my video card even without nvidawebdriver ? 

I will try just installing my audio ethernet and bootloader 

'graphicsenabled' isn't a valid flag.  You want to use graphicsenabler=no (not yes!)

You should also be booting in verbose mode (-v) so you can actually see what is happening.  I'll also note that it is near impossible to help you beyond this without specific knowledge of the hardware you are using.

Ahhh i got it fix :) Sorry about my poor knowledge. 

Last time i have tried -v but no error came up. But after that it was just a grey screen

I reinstall everything. Booting up with my uni usb  i din put any boot flag i just booted straight into the installation screen.

I install mutibeast next. This time starting with one item at a time. Audio restart see if it boot. Boot loader restart and i got boot0 error i follow bob roche guide on youtube and it get me to my bootloader i then greeted by a kernel panic intel null power management. Then i reboot again with my uni and install the nullpowermanagement kext and No DSDT option and i now officially booting it up and all system running.

post-1187124-0-08728800-1382849943_thumb.png