[SUCCESS] Asus Sabertooth x79, intel 3930k, geforce 660 GTX Mavericks

jontah

4 posts in this topic

Hi!

I just successfully installed Mavericks on my hackintosh. But I haven't really got any clue about how to set up m u l t i b e a s t with it. If it's even necessary?

Anyone willing to help me?

I don't want to make any mistake already from the beginning, because the installation process was so much trial and error and failure.

I would very much appreciate this. If you could, please add me on skype so we can chat instead of posting (Takes so much longer time). My skype is: sk1tzie

Or reply here if you really prefer that.

Basically I got no network, it doesn't recognize my internal 3TB HDD, when opening something the animations are really slow, the opening window animation is kind of glitchy and buggy - in other words it gets stuck on the way when its scaling up. and loads more of problems.

Thank you!

Now when I restarted the computer I get:

**** [iOBluetoothHCIController][searchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

What should I do?

After disabling VD-t in BIOS I get this instead:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286636-system-uptime-in-nanoseconds-error-in-boot-help-please/page-2

system uptime in nanonseconds... it seems to be a kernel panic.. and I'm stuck again, what to do? :/