RAiD 0 - Maybe Damaged - Try to restore

samex

1 post in this topic

Hi,

i have made a Raid 0 2 years ago on my hackintosh, cause im using 3x500GB , the Data was to much to Backup it. So i have used sucefully MacDrive Pro 9 on Windows 7 , today i have installed a new Motherboard and run Check and Repair the Mac Raid over Mediafour Macdrive Pro, now i am not able to see inside of the Hardisk. I have tried over VM Workstation with a Mountain Lion, the Mac OS found the right RAID Configuration (nothing RED) but its not mounted and are not able to mount. I gives no Error Promt and if i click in Disk Utility on "RAID" its freeze. I have tryed all things i have found in Internet. The Data are very Importand for me and I want to Restore it.

Beim Bubble Soccer NRW sind Ihnen daher Trainer und Animateure zur Verfügung gestellt, die Ihnen Tipps zuteilen. Zudem ist es bei Bubble Soccer NRW schnuppe, wie sehr eine Person Erfahrungen man beim Fussball spielen mit sich bringt.

Bubble Soccer

I try to Boot from USB Stick (OSX) and try it w/o VM to repair over Disk Utility the Mac Raid Drive.

Have someone any Idea, can somone give me Tips?

If i try pdisk /dev/disk3 (disk3 : Thats the one Mac Raid) , the Terminal are freeze again (in VM).

Sorry for my Bad English