Gigabyte Z87M-D3H / ATI HD7850 / i7 4770K Haswell Help

quobetah

11 posts in this topic

Help! Currently using MYHack method on making the bootable USB. Have successfully made one using 10.8.5 Install ESD with the MHack Beta 3.2. I am able to boot using the bootfalgs : -v -f GraphicsEnabler=No but im stuct at ( PCI Configuration Begin )

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I have the same problem, I'll share my scenario

My specs are: i7-4770k, z87mx-d3h, msi gtx 780.

Installation method:

I created USB installer by [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], OS X 10.8.5.

In bios, I resets settings to optimized settings, then disabled the inboard graphics, selected PCI 1 as initial display.

Everything went smooth, from creating the USB until the first boot. When I first booted into the OS X hard disk, it boots fine, I installed the drivers with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], I restarted the PC, then I got stuck at booting into the OS X.

The v flags shows me the lines then it stops/stuck at this

( PCI Configuration Begin )

I'm guessing you had the message in the same place? After booting from the hard drive?

LooL, I. Not allowed to write utility's name from outside of insainalymacs!

I used the ones from tonymacx64

I'm only writing it to share my experience, not to promote.

I changed the GPU to GTX 650 ; And the bios to F8. Im still stuck on (PCI Configuration Begin ) even after using boot flags: GraphicsEnabler=No dart=0 Any ideas guys?

What is your Installer ? i have the same board   :)

Try to dessable the cpu Graphics Intel  and the hot plug 

PS:clic to follow your thread if you whant the news

I can now boot into the hackintosh 10.8.5 , audio is working, but I cant install some important post instalation files like ethernet with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. And I want to do a constant boot flag so we wont have to always punch it it.

I can now boot into the hackintosh 10.8.5 , audio is working, but I cant install some important post instalation files like ethernet with #####. And I want to do a constant boot flag so we wont have to always punch it it.

dont using this {censored} Installer Multi{censored} :hysterical:  :lol:  you just need  3 kext and the last HWSensorr for this build

used this pack  the Internet Installer  3 kext  and extra folder  and the boot plist is on GE=No  with smbios Imac 13.2  :lol:  :D

just download the chameleon in the  download and thats it  B)

here 

http://www.fichier-zip.com/2013/10/08/backup-extra/

here extra folder with ssdt + dsdt bios f8  :D  :P

• Like 1

Everything is active now except this one problem: my quicktime and FCPX player plays video fast-forwarded..like 2X speed..same with sound. How do I do this?

Hi Christ1111 can you please walk me thru your step. I have installed the chameleon on your download. How do I install the kexts and the plist file? Thanks.

Everything is active now except this one problem: my quicktime and FCPX player plays video fast-forwarded..like 2X speed..same with sound. How do I do this?

Hi Christ1111 can you please walk me thru your step. I have installed the chameleon on your download. How do I install the kexts and the plist file? Thanks.

use the extra folder I provided to you

open kexwizzard  clic installation and drag and drop the kext on the window like that 

kexwiz10.jpg

system/ library /extensions   and Install 

after that clic Maintenance and repare permission and rebuild the cache 

reboot  B)

Thanks Christ1111!!!! Everything is working fine now! I just copied all the stuff in the Extra folders and replaced my Extra folder and now it boots up straight and my quicktime plays fine!! :D Super thanks!!!

ENJOY Hackintosh!!!!!!  :D  :lol:  :D 

• Like 1