Darwin Dumper check for 10.8.5

Picasso

9 posts in this topic

Hi IFIRE, I let you my system report. with Darwin Dumper.

My hardware configuration is:

Motherboard: GA-Z87X-UDH5 (Bios F7)

Processor  3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 4770K Haswell

Memory  16 GB 2400 MHz DDR3 GSKILL

Graphics  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2048 MB Gigabyte

SSD: Vertex 4 128 GB

HD: 3x 1 TB Western Digital Black 7200 RPM Sata 3

POWER: NXZT 750 Watts

Software  OS X 10.8.5 (12F36)

Thanks for this!

001_2013-09-12_15-50-46_MacPro3,1.zip

look this, you have a lot of errors an duplicated kexts, if you use my hack to install delete my hack.kext from S/L/E, then install FakeSMC.kext to S/L/E with Kext Wizard,repair permissions/reboot

All kexts have that installed in S/L/E not in Extra/Extensions

Refusing new kext com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage, v2.3.5: already have prelinked v1111.0.
Refusing new kext com.apple.driver.AppleRTC, v1.5: already have prelinked v1111.0.
Refusing new kext com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily, v2.4.7f2: already have prelinked v1111.0.
Refusing new kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAPlatformDriver, v1.7.9a4: already have prelinked v1111.0.
Refusing new kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver, v2.4.7f2: already have prelinked v1111.0.
Refusing new kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController, v2.4.7f2: already have prelinked v1111.0.

Install with Kext Wizard app and set option make backup to kexts replaced, then repair permission with Kext Wizard reboot

post back results

EDIT: Install this Fake.SMC.kext to you CPU Haswell
update fakesmc and plugins: http://sourceforge.n...ects/hwsensors/

EDIT2: Cange your smbios to iMAC 13.1

I talk to you all kexts in S/L/E, in Extra only org.chameleonboot.plist, smbios,DSDT, SSDT,and Themes

the boot log now is very clean

you have two problems: USB 3.0 and x86Platformpluguin not load or fail , I tkink that you need a DSDT patched for it.

USBF: 2.111 The IOUSBFamily did not receive enough extra current for the SuperSpeed device (HubDevice) at 0x15600000, asked for 400mA but got 0 mA
USBF: 2.259 The IOUSBFamily did not receive enough extra current for the SuperSpeed device (HubDevice) at 0x15500000, asked for 400mA but got 0 mA

X86PlatformShim::initializePMInfo - Failed to send stepper
[AGPM Controller] unknownPlatform

Boot-Messages.txt

• Like 1

I talk to you all kexts in S/L/E, in Extra only org.chameleonboot.plist, smbios,DSDT, SSDT,and Themes

the boot log now is very clean

you have two problems: USB 3.0 and x86Platformpluguin not load or fail , I tkink that you need a DSDT patched for it.

USBF: 2.111 The IOUSBFamily did not receive enough extra current for the SuperSpeed device (HubDevice) at 0x15600000, asked for 400mA but got 0 mA
USBF: 2.259 The IOUSBFamily did not receive enough extra current for the SuperSpeed device (HubDevice) at 0x15500000, asked for 400mA but got 0 mA

X86PlatformShim::initializePMInfo - Failed to send stepper
[AGPM Controller] unknownPlatform

attachicon.gifBoot-Messages.txt

Thanks iFIRE!

I feel the machine works better!

Maybe that USB problems could be the keyboard and mouse - they are not 3.0.

I only know how to get DSDT with a sofware and patch a file. But I don´t have any idea to change a number or letter and why. 

If you consider that a DSDT could help me to get better performance, I will study in my language (spanish).

Ok , I patched your DSDT,put in Extra folder, look  it if work , if you can´t boot use this Flag . DSDT=NULL

and for USB3.O problems backup first your IOUSBFamily.kext then install this one from this post .IOUSBFamily 10.8.4 Slice+AnV with full AppleUSBXHCI support for any USB3 chip (V12) - Developers Corner - InsanelyMac Forum

IOUSBFamily-Slice-AnV-V12-Intel.zip

DSDT Patched.zip

- With DSDT I can´t boot. 1 time from 10.

- IOUSBFAMILIY not work. I connect differents USB and not work. I place again the saved file.

- DARWINDUMPER crash in HTML REPORTS. (I did a zip file from the result).

- Sometimes When I ShutDown, the machine restart alone.

- Startup it´s slow - 1 minute or more.

Waiting for your help.

000_2013-09-15_16-10-25_iMac13,1.zip