Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By moosh
      Trying to use both the Kext Updater tool and Clover Configurator, I'm having trouble with installing the latest version of Clover so that I can update to 14.1.3.

When I run the check to see if there are any new versions, I find that I am running 4820 and the newest version is 4871. So I run the installer, check off what I want to install, the install goes and says it's completed successfully. Upon reboot though, I see that I'm still on version 4820. The weird thing that I've noticed is that when I'm running the installer, it completely skips over the destination selection and there's no way for me to go back and select my HD. I have two drives that are fused together... could it be that it's installing it but to the wrong location? It's probably also worth noting that I've tried using both the Package and CLOVERX64 radial button in CC. Neither seem to do the trick.

I've also tried manually downloading the clover.pkg from Sourceforge and manually installing it and I encounter the same issue. 

Thoughts or advice? Thanks!!
    • By raspy__
      Ill like the post I made on reddit with the video of what im talking about. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/akiiwq/how_do_i_get_past_this_part_of_installation_specs/
    • By Abhiabhash
      I have a lenovo laptop with pentium 2020M 2.4ghz with 4gb ddr3 ram intel graphics and 500gb wd hdd i wanted to install hackintosh on my pentium for editing purposes beacuse windows sucks so can you please tell me how can i install it and which version should i install
    • By Volgrath
      Hey! First of all, thank you for having me here!

And, well, I bought a new computer with the following build:
      ASRock H310M-G/M.2 motherboard Intel Core i5 8400 2.8ghz EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6gb 16gb RAM 2400mhz HyperX SSD Kingston a1000 m.2 240gb HDD 1TB HDD 500gb
      I had a problem with "Still waiting for root device" when I was trying to boot the USB Install Disk I made. I managed to boot the installation using the USBInjectAll.kext and PMHeart's patch on config.plist. 

After that, I proceeded and formatted the 500gb HDD to install 10.13.6 on it. It starts copying the installation files to the HDD with a message poiting 5 minutes left. Then, on 2 minutes left, the installation freezes for a couple os seconds then it reboots. Did that again on verbose mode, it gave me this message:

After it reboots, I booted the USB Install Disk again and used it to boot the 500gb HDD to continue the installation. After it boots, it starts the installation with a message saying 22 minutes left and, less than 1 minute later, I get a panic with this message on verbose:

When I boot again, the installation continues to the point that says that it can't be installed. Well, I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried a bunch of stuff and nothing worked so far.  Do you guys have any tips? Thank you in advance.