Post Installation: Audio, Ethernet, Sleep and Bluetooth

villts

5 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!

I recently installed the Retail ML installation. My PCI GPU and CPU Power Management are working with no problems.

Now it's time to go on:

-Ethernet: I have an onboard Realtek RTL8139/810x - tried some kexts and nothing. I'm connecting via Ralink Wireless USB, its ok, but I can't sign in in Mac App Store, iMessages and Facetime. I thought maybe the migration assistant would sign for me, and the only thing I could sign in was iCloud (well, at least something good), but its all.

SOLVED: en0 error - NetworkInterfaces error

-Audio: It's a VIA VT1705. I tried VoodooHDA 2.7.2 and nothing either. Removed.

SOLVED: VoodooHDA 2.8.4

-My sleep does not work properly. I mean, it sleeps fast, like a charm. But waking up takes 1 minute or 2.

-Also, I have a USB chinese cheap Bluetooth. Not recognized, but in the first boot, it was recognized!

Thanks for any help!

-Another extra is the PS2. I have a PS/2 keyboard I would like to install, I'm using the old Apple Keyboard from a iMac G5, and its very crappy, and it has a totally weird layout. I have the new Apple USB Keyboard, but it is in use with the iMac.

Find and install PS/2 kext to use PS/2 devices.

Make sure to use BOTH PS/2 MOUSE AND PS/2 KEYBOARD, as combination of USB/PS/2 will/may not work.

Find and install PS/2 kext to use PS/2 devices.

Make sure to use BOTH PS/2 MOUSE AND PS/2 KEYBOARD, as combination of USB/PS/2 will/may not work.

Ok, I will use the USB for a while, I don't have PS2 mouses.

About the Ethernet, I can't find out what to do!