Installer mountain lion can't boot on samsung rv510

ap3

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I can't install of mountain lion from my usb. I'm under lion 10.7.5 now. I've tried [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], my hack, niresh 10.8/10.8.2, iatkos ml2, but i can't access to my installer screen. When i choose usb in the boot loader, my pc reboot :(

I'm arrived one time to access at the installer but it required usb keyboard and i don't have it :(

The problem is that i don't remember how i've done for access at the installer...

How to install mountain lion on my pc ?

PS : Maybe the pb is the graphic card...

My config :

Samsung RV510

Graphic : Intel gma 4500

Thanks in advance :)

Hi,

I would recommend creating an installer with Pandora's Box: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/11-pandoraapp/, it allows the option of pre-installing the ps2 controller, which will enable the keyboard and trackpad. That said, boot with the following flags: 

-f -v GraphicsEnabler=No arch=i386

I took the arch=i386 from a restart problem i had on an amd notebook, don't know if it will make a difference. 

Hi, 

Sorry for the late response. 

Had this error with a Lion installed. Seemed the image was corrupted. Before you replace the image, i recommend doing the following: 

Copy Pandora.app to the desktop.

Open terminal, and type the following: 

sudo ~/Desktop/Pandora.app/Contents/Resources/Base/MLionize.sh

See if it still produces the error.

Thanks for answer but i finally found an other solution ;)

To get mountain lion working on samsung rv510 :

1. restore iatkos ml2 to usb. (don't apply ml2 iatkos' bootloader)

2. Use iaTkos on your usb stick

The problem for this laptop is that processor doesn't work with mountain lion, so when you are in Mul.tibeast, select easy.beast option, with your system definition (Mac Pro 3.1 for samsung rv510), and all kexts you kneed ;)

I hope it will help ;) (I'm writing under mountain lion now xD)