Display shows no signal after idle for a while, any fix?

kidalive

5 posts in this topic

Do you have displaysleep enabled? Try to disable it. (System preferences > energy saving > set display sleep to "never")

If that "fixes" the problem, then your display sleep working incorrectly. (I fixed almost the same problem by edited my vga connector values, but that was for ati card, I don't know how to edit these kind of things on intel vga, sorry.)

Do you have displaysleep enabled? Try to disable it. (System preferences > energy saving > set display sleep to "never")

If that "fixes" the problem, then your display sleep working incorrectly. (I fixed almost the same problem by edited my vga connector values, but that was for ati card, I don't know how to edit these kind of things on intel vga, sorry.)

I can only got HDMI and DVI working with HD4000, no luck with VGA. Speaking of modify VGA connector values, mind shed the light on how to do it in detail?

By vga connectors, I mean the connectors to the displays. For intel grahpics, I don't know where are the framebuffers. But you need to edit the framebuffers, the connector infos/properties are in the framebuffer. Btw is the problem dissapears when you disable display sleep?

By vga connectors, I mean the connectors to the displays. For intel grahpics, I don't know where are the framebuffers. But you need to edit the framebuffers, the connector infos/properties are in the framebuffer. Btw is the problem dissapears when you disable display sleep?

I know it`s inside the AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.KEXT. I have to hack the hex of the binary inside MACOS folder. I used the <0a 00 66 01> for ig-platform-id. Which has Displayport and HDMI according to Pascal1989 of iATKOS forum here. But how to change and what to change is unknown to me.