10.8.4 and GTX 670

conlan

9 posts in this topic

I am having trouble after updating to 10.8.4 from the combo updater. My computer was working great with full GFX acceleration (120 fps in Starcraft 2) while on 10.8.1. Upon upgrading to 10.8.4 I found myself unable to boot unless I was using -x at boot. 

I have a GA-z77x-ud5h and a 2gb GTX 670 by EVGA with a Core i7-3000K. Any help would be appreciated. I also can't get the myHack installer to boot after using the 10.8.4 App Store update to create the installer if this offers any clues. 

Thanks for the help.

Update your bootloader; download Enoch binaries, open Chameleon Wizard and in tab "disk folder" select the downloaded folder i386.

Reboot with GraphicsEnabler=No

Sorry for my english

Dual boot with windows and OS X?

If yes: two different Hard disks or two partitions in the same Hard disk?

Graphics is OK when you boot with -x?

Boot with -v and post a pic of screen

I dual boot OSX and windows 7 they are both on their own SSD. Graphics work when booting with-x but there is no acceleration. Launch pad is slow to load and the dock has visible artifacts when mousing over it. I will reboot now and edit this post with a picture of the screen. sf59sSY.jpg

Another question... what's happen if you boot with HD4000 without flags?

Can you tell me the bootloader (Chameleon, Enoch, other) and version?

Have you Sata.dylib modules in the Extra/modules folder?

I am still unable to boot with the HD4000, the boot screen looks the same as before (I can post a picture if that will help). Booting with -v -x (and the HD4000) works but without graphics acceleration again. 1jVmoKi.png