HP 7700 installed

redneck

3 posts in this topic

I used ML to create a USB Maverick install with MyHack.

At boot  Install  it only showed My Hack install USB  in utitlies

I Just  guessed > I put a guid formated 16 g USB and it showed up. so I installed to that USB.

rebooted selected the Maverick USB , It would not boot. had to Boot with MyHack.

I installed Chameleon 2247 with ML to the 16g  Maverick USB it then Booted .

No SATA HD drives showed up. Thanks to Moslack I installed his  kext to extra folder with ML and they showed up.

I created an Maverick USB Image with ML and restored to a 250g sata  on second HD. > It would not boot. had to use MyHack USB to boot . 

I then restored the 250 G to a 166G partion on primary drive. Booted fine with ML boot loader.

I used an old tool from Lion to config so I would not have to flag -f -v and then installed kext with ML

use ethernet Kext from ML> appleintel1000e

I then ran MyHack fix and had sound .

I have Windows 8.> Mountain Lion 8.4> Maverick 10.9 to choose

at boot up.

Thanks to the great people here, look at replys to my post 

I used ML to create a USB Maverick install with MyHack.

At boot  Install  it only showed My Hack install USB  in utitlies

I Just  guessed > I put a guid formated 16 g USB and it showed up. so I installed to that USB.

rebooted selected the Maverick USB , It would not boot. had to Boot with MyHack.

I installed Chameleon 2247 with ML to the 16g  Maverick USB it then Booted .

No SATA HD drives showed up. Thanks to Moslack I installed his  kext to extra folder with ML and they showed up.

I created an Maverick USB Image with ML and restored to a 250g sata  on second HD. > It would not boot. had to use MyHack USB to boot . 

I then restored the 250 G to a 166G partion on primary drive. Booted fine with ML boot loader.

I used an old tool from Lion to config so I would not have to flag -f -v and then installed kext with ML

use ethernet Kext from ML> appleintel1000e

I then ran MyHack fix and had sound .

I have Windows 8.> Mountain Lion 8.4> Maverick 10.9 to choose

at boot up.

Thanks to the great people here, look at replys to

my post 

How you install win 8 on GUID partition coz i did but fails

you install windows first or mac

coz when i made GUID table and install mac then i can not install win 8 on other drive

i have created 4 partition 1st for mac 2 for win8 and 3 Linux 4 for data