InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Poco

Tapatalk Update

Updated our Tapatalk plugin to the latest and greatest. This time bringing minor bugfixes and performance improvements. Full details available here.

As always if you experience any difficulties with the site on the desktop or mobile, let us know through PM or our Feedback forum.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sekndz
      I´m not sure if this is the right place to write about this if not please move this topic to right place.

So i made that mistake that i logged/registered here with Facebook login and bought Tapatalk 4 few days ago and been trying to figure out how to login to it.
      I´ve tried to login with my facebook login, tried to set password etc. but it´s not working.

So i googled about this problem and i think it should be installed somehow to forum.

If admin could take somehow my facebook login off and make me a normal account without losing my inbox messages etc. Or install that plugin/module whatever it is

Thanks in advance!

• By Poco
      In addition to email and in-forum notifications, Tapatalk has now added push notification support in the latest version of their plugin. In addition to regular notifications, get notifications when users mention your nick with an @

As always if you experience any difficulties with the site on the desktop or mobile, let us know through PM or our Feedback forum.
    • By Poco
      Continuing our support for mobile users, we've updated the Tapatalk forum plugin to 3.0.4 with numerous bug fixes.

• By Poco
      Small Tapatalk update tonight for mobile users! Updated to Tapatalk 3.0.2 to fix pagination for our version of IPB.

• By Poco
      In support of mobile users who use the Tapatalk app, we're now running the latest and greatest version of the Tapatalk plugin (3.0.1)!

This new release brings a few bug fixes along with added support for Conversations and the "Like" system.