Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevin_4e

Unison and Newsgroups

1 post in this topic

Well I've been trying to figure out newsgroups and such with the help of jrrjrr. I finally got my nntp address figured out (news.qwest.net) but could absolutely not figure out the "username" and "password." I tried about everything I could think of and finally just decided to call up Qwest. After the technician provided me with three usernames and passwords, it was finally brought to her attention that they (Qwest/MSN) no longer provides a newsgroup. :dev: Well I'm still trying to figure out a few things but we'll see what I end up doing.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0