boot0: test

boot0: GPT

boot0: error

This is on a HP Laptop I installed Mountain Lion 10.8.3 on using Pandora's Box.

The installer comes up instantly when using USB stick I don't need to set any boot options at all.

I can partition the hard drive with GUID and install MacOS with no problems at all.

The system wont boot up afterwards UNLESS I use the USB stick get to boot-loader (from USB stick) then select the hard-disk and press enter.

MacOS boots up just fine when I do that and works great.

Anybody got any ideas how to fix this?

I used the last option on Laptop menu (In Pandora when making the USB stick so it has all the + + + + AHCIInjector etc etc) so it has the AHCI stuff etc etc (The hardrive cannot be set to AHCI since the laptop doesn't have such a BIOS setting).

It would be nice to be able to boot up without having to use the USB.

Also when I installed MacOS using MBR (previously) it booted up without needing the USB stick (But that was iATKOS and the one I'm using now is 10.8.3 Mountion Lion with Pandora Tools which is significantly better in all aspects and did not require me to edit any files on USB stick after making it and does not require silly terminal commands post installation to get it to boot up).

A POSSIBLE cause might be the BIOS tries to boot in UEFI first before considering legacy (Its never been able to boot any UEFI devices and always fails well a black screen forever with no text at all when I try boot a UEFI).

I installed Iatkos ml2 on HpP 7700 , update to 10.8.4 no problems except sound . bought usb $10.98.

You could try > install Chamaleon 2.2. pkg

Installed with usb chamaleon 2.1 1820

I'm not using iATKOS I said that DID install on MBR partition and booted on it's own.

I'm using the Pandora installer with 10.8.3 Mountain Lion (Have not tried updating yet I work on fixing one thing at a time) installed on a GUID partition but it will not boot on its own and requires USB stick to initiate the boot.

I'm asking how to fix that.