Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

ALC271x (269) patch/edit for appleHDA

4 posts in this topic

it's for my laptop, packard bell TS44HR 500FR.

I5 2450m/HD3000

NV GT610M (optimus)

HM65 chipset

all working, except internal mic, and of course the nvidia graphic.

i need some help to get working the ALC271x (kind of 269, same vendor id) with AppleHDA on 10.8.4.

i tried many kexts, i tried edit/patch by myself, but nothing... it works actually pretty well with voodooHDA (as i said, except internal mic, and i want it to work)

every time i tried edited/patched appleHDA i simply get no hardware detected at all.

it was the same thing with 10.8.3.

i loose my head... i follow many threads about editing/patching, tried many time, but no... doesn't work.

i don't know if i miss something, or if my configuration is so special. that's why i need exeternal help.

it's the first time i try to do this, it was not successful :D

can someone try to edit/patch for me ?

i join all the basic work : codec dump, graph, verbs, pathsmap ect... all is (i think) ready for use. and my dsdt (with no HDEF patch)

i just need someone who can give me a little bit of time to try edit/patch.

if someone could take a look...

big big thanks :)

ALC271x whaka.zip

Yes, very well, except the internal mic.

i use version 2.8.2.

i tried 2.8.4, but it generate some distorsions, as if the volume was a little bit high.

so i kept 2.8.2. it still works with mavericks.