Jump to content
InsanelyMac Forum
digitix

Audio en GA-EP45-DS3R (SOLUCIONADO)

Recommended Posts

Hola, he actualizado a ML 10.8.3 y todo me va perfecto excepto dll sonido.

Alguien ha conseguido activarlo? Agradeceria cualquier ayuda, gracias.

 

Adjunto los archivos que tengo instalados, DSDT, kexts, SMBios y org.chameleon.Boot

 

Procesador 2,83 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

 

Memoria 4 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

 

Gráficos GeForce 8600 GT 1024 MB

 

Software OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)

Archivos.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

el mismo que el mío. busca en la session download del forum, tienes que modificar HEDF en el DSDT, en la pagina del kext hay info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hola, he actualizado a ML 10.8.3 y todo me va perfecto excepto dll sonido.

Alguien ha conseguido activarlo? Agradeceria cualquier ayuda, gracias.

 

Adjunto los archivos que tengo instalados, DSDT, kexts, SMBios y org.chameleon.Boot

 

 

Procesador 2,83 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

 

Memoria 4 GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

 

Gráficos GeForce 8600 GT 1024 MB

 

Software OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)

 

te repare el layout para 10.8.3 en el dsdt, estaba mal

 

mira aqui: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/16-applehda-for-alc889a-885/

 

 

HDEF

 

Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)

{

Store (Package (0x04)

{

"layout-id",

Buffer (0x04)

{

0x0C, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 <----este es layout 12

},

"PinConfigurations",

Buffer (Zero) {}

}, Local0)

DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))

Return (Local0)

}

Archivo comprimido.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hola, gracias por las contestaciones.

 

He añadido o mejor dicho sustituido los archivos queme has enviado, pero no funciona. Al principio aparece el altavoz en negro en la barra superior, pero inmediatamente cambia gris. En el panel de control, en el audio no aparece nada.

 

Alguna otra sugerencia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Si, luego de instalarlo he reparado permisos y borrado la cache.

 

Ok. Esta tarde lo probare.

 

 

Probado y funcionando perfecto con estos ultimos kexts.

 

Muchas gracias.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Posts

    • Cool! Do you have a link? Googled and didn't see anything yet.   Never mind... you're quick! I just noticed you updated it on the 1st page THANKS!!!!!!
    • I resolved the problem. Just set this coding in your config.plist:   "
      <key>KextsToPatch</key>
              <array>
                  <dict>
                      <key>Comment</key>
                      <string>USB 10.13.4+ by PMHeart</string>
                      <key>Disabled</key>
                      <false/>
                      <key>Find</key>
                      <data>
                      g32UDw+DlwQAAA==
                      </data>
                      <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
                      <false/>
                      <key>MatchOS</key>
                      <string>10.13.x</string>
                      <key>Name</key>
                      <string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
                      <key>Replace</key>
                      <data>
                      g32UD5CQkJCQkA==
                      </data>
                  </dict>
              </array>     "
    • New Web Driver - 387.10.10.10.30.107 for 10.13.4 build 17E202
    • I guess having pre{max-height: 500px;overflow: auto;} in CSS was too much for IPS Devs' tast.  Until an admin has hands on this, you still can use stylish plugin to accomplish it.     In fact, it is pretty easy than it appears - Just apply a simple click on the codebox (it will highlight it), then 'delete' key.
    • all the possible frequencyes i have added seems to work fine at the moment, i have added a lot of different frequencyes to support better all kinds of professional applications, inclunding strange sampling rates and goes from 8khz up to 176.4 khz, unfortunately 192 khz does not seems to work even on cards which should support it like the audigy rx, but other frequencyes just works fine and at the moment i have tested only the sound blaster audigy rx and the audigy sb0090 (1st gen audigy) and i can confirm that all the frequencyes from 8khz up to 176.4 khz does work on that card, so i think that such frequencyes should work on all the audigy 2, 2sz, 4 cards as well, tomorrow i will test with my sound blaster live! cards and i will let you know, but here are also some photos (pro tip: use cmd + alt/opton + 4 and then press space to make a screenshot of a single window):


×