• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
Albatron

Compaq Presario cq57 after install problems with DsDT

1 post in this topic

Howdey :)

Im new at this forum and i would like to say its great community and keep doing great works! :)

So i have presatio cq57 with amd e-300 i have no use in it so i did try to give a mac on it.

I used iatkos s3 v2 snow leopard mac.

First i had problems with installation after i choose from chameleon it just make grey background and apple logo.

Then after a while i tryed with -v cpus=1 busratio=16

(I dont remember anymore correctly)

Then i went to disk unitily after that i create disk which after that i installed succesfully mac on.

Now the problems. After i went to boot and run macosx it crashed and restarted. Already try with busratio 8and all.

Then i saw the last what it said before computer restart and thats a DTDM.arc not be found?

Any solutions? I think i need usb bootloader with chameleon and with right DTDM.arc files one since mine missing :s

Update: i already try with USBboot loader and just try to put one DSDT.arc file and i saw that os recognized DTDM.arc file but after that it freeze. Thats why i dont have right dtdm so i asking you guys if anyone already created it or some instructions how to made it. im kind new at mac, but i would like to use it for eclipse SDK beacouse im working as Android development also for iOS :)

update 2:

I get the DSDT.arc from ubuntu live cd and decompile it to get also dsdt.dsl.

Thank you in advance!