USB 3.0 not working GA-B75M-D3H

floyd473

7 posts in this topic

I have lost ALL USB 3.0 ports front and back after running a program from another site. I was following a guild from a diffant forum but not much help there on issues.

My build:

1. Mother board GA-B75M-D3H

2. INTEL i3 BX80637i33225

3. CORSAIR 2X4GB DDR3 1600MHZ

4. EVGA GEFORCE GT 640 2048MB 02G-P4-2643-KR

5. SANDISK SDSSDX-240G-G25

6. TP-LINK TL-WDN4800

TY Rogie for the advise and reponding, I have noticed the differance in other sites/forums now and this one seems to want to help people. I did get it back working but did not get the chance to use your link, it just so happen a new ver. of the s/w I was usingcame out and had a change in that area I was needing. Again thank you, now for my next issue.... lol

I have a Dual Band Wireless; TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 and it cannot see my 5Ghz band. I know it is on because my iPhone5 is using it and my Macbook Pro is on it now.

TY Rogie for the advise and reponding, I have noticed the differance in other sites/forums now and this one seems to want to help people. I did get it back working but did not get the chance to use your link, it just so happen a new ver. of the s/w I was usingcame out and had a change in that area I was needing. Again thank you, now for my next issue.... lol

I have a Dual Band Wireless; TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 and it cannot see my 5Ghz band. I know it is on because my iPhone5 is using it and my Macbook Pro is on it now.

Yes i had this problem too. I haven't ever fixed this. But now i saw someone fix it by putting the card in a PCIEX8 slot. Maybe try that. Other people say it's because it doesn't get enough power. Someone fixed it too by changing the Router Wireless control channel to Auto.

I have lost ALL USB 3.0 ports front and back after running a program from another site. I was following a guild from a diffant forum but not much help there on issues.

My build:

1. Mother board GA-B75M-D3H

2. INTEL i3 BX80637i33225

3. CORSAIR 2X4GB DDR3 1600MHZ

4. EVGA GEFORCE GT 640 2048MB 02G-P4-2643-KR

5. SANDISK SDSSDX-240G-G25

6. TP-LINK TL-WDN4800

Floyd, you may find something useful here.