ati radeon hd 5730 (1002-68c0) solved

al_3imran

86 posts in this topic

Are you using dsdt and ssdt files?

100% working?

Thanks for the guide. I have installed snow and mountain lion. I will replace your keys for mine only and I will probe it... let's see, jeje.

In snow works all except graphic, WiFi and touchpad. I managed to work audio perfectly.

I'm working now.Tomorrow more.

Thanks again

There are an app called clover (I don't remember exactly it's name). It works like chameleon. It has an installer too.

But, I think what there is possible add the video options of the new bootloader to the chameleon bootloader.

I will investigate this.

Yea i know clover for a while now but this wasnt working.... I had to install it and then manually install the boot file using Chameleon wizard and i tweaked the /EFI/config.plist so that i wont have to change the setting every time.

Did you solved it? You can boot now directly from your hard disk? You're great!!

Please, please, please, do an disk image with carbon copy cloner and upload it to putlocker :D:D:D:D

I will invite you and al_3imram a few beers.

Two years... Two years to run Mac in ours notebooks...

I used the r1073 its simple and straightforward, the new one has a lot of stuff so i just used that one.

Now heading to bed, church tomorrow any questions you ask i'll reply when i get back.

And yes i got it to boot from my mbr partition, but i tink i destroyed my Windows boot files, will have to rebuild that.

I'm sick. I followed all the steps and not get it to work.

I created a partition on MBR in the disk, and I restored iatkos l2 on it.

I copied all the kexts in S/L/E, and the "Setup Assistant" archive to System / Library / CoreServices

I installed the latest version of chemeleon 2 onto the partition and I restarted.

Black screen ... chameleon does not start.

I booted from the {censored} pendrive (BootDisk Utility), selected the iatkos partition, change to -v -f, and do nothing, black screen... (the fail mentionated before)

I booted from the iATKOS DVD to select the hard disk partition, and I put the -v -f

NO START, USBF error (IOUSBFamily was not able to enumerate a device)

{censored}, {censored} and more {censored}

I'm tired... i go to sleep

Thanks all

congratulation jehu i know what´t getting all working 100% mean after a long wait...

i will post 2 simple methods for booting with clover without need of a usb or installation on hdd..

and for iatkos ML2 i have it installed and working like a charme...i will repeat the installation on my notebook and post the guide...

about problems....my webcam is not working so if you find the way to make it work post it please...again i´m happy for you,,,

hi hicks1gb,,,

i think you have broken your installation cause you have combine 2 method of installation you have started an installation from the osinstall.mpkg and continue with a fresh install but never mind we willl set your notebook however it cost....so..

i suppose your snow is still running so here is the link for 2 kext that fix acpi and iopci KP install them to with champlist with save backups enabled and try to rebuild cache and repair permissions with disk utility and boot with : -v -f -UseKernelCache=No and boot from chameleon ...after you set up Lion you can boot with clover....if all this failed her is the link of the integrity of ¨Extensions¨ folder....compress /S/L/E folder and save it somewhere else and delete the folder and paste that one i upload delete also all files that are on /S/L/caches/startup/ and /S/L/caches/directories/S/L/E/ and repair permissions with disk utility and boot with : -v -f UseKernelCache=No Or -v -f -x UseKernelCache=No ,,,it will probably work,,,

acpi and iopci fix -link : http://cl.ly/0i2b2k402F0n

Extensions folder -link : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53914501/mac%20os%20x/Extensions.zip

champlist -link : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53914501/mac%20os%20x/Champlist.zip

Hi again.

I remove my Extensions folder and copy yours.

I deleted all cache folders inside "cache"

I repaired permissions with disk utility.

I rebooted and booted again with the iatkos DVD with: -v -f UseKernelCache=No

I can see the cursor in a white screen. Nothing more. The only thing i can test it, is the trackpad, wich is not working.

-v -f -x UseKernelCache=No give me white screen too.

For another hand, i remember what another hackintosh distro activate the webcam automatically.

May be you be able to see wich kext is loaded in the mkext and copy it.

Let me test it.

it's a good news that mean that the boot process is good and that you stack on registration step...when you look at the racine of Lion partition you will find 2 kernels : mach_kernel and custom and that mean that you started with mach_kernel before custom kernel finish his work...the same thing that happen on iportable_snow with the blue screen....

so try to boot with : custom -v -f UseKernelCache=No and finish registration and than boot with mach_kernel...

other solution : boot with -v -s and type these commands...

/sbin/fsck -fy enter

/sbin/mount -uw / enter

passwd root type and retype a password (it will be invisble)

touch /var/db/.AppleSetupDone enter

exit enter

that it ....

Thanks a lot for the info.

I will probe it.

Did you solved the webcam problem?

I can confirm that works, but only in Snow Leopard.

here is 2 ways to boot clover without installing it on HDD or USB :

****by installing chameleon for windows...it create 3 files on C:\ Avldr.bin and Avlgo.bin and wowpc.iso

we delete wowpc.iso and put clover iso (dowload from here : http://sourceforge.n...s/Bootable_ISO/ )

and rename it wowpc.iso.....this is simple but it can boot only one iso at the same time ..

****by installing grub4dos..decompress grub4dos-0.4.4.zip and run grub4dos toolbox

-sellect add grub4dos to bootmgr boot menu

chage the tite if you want or leave GRUB4DOS as you want

select boot by default if you want boot on grub4dos first or deselect if you want boot on windows by default

select timeout

do it !

now look C:\ to see if there is 2 files : grldr.mbr if no copy it from grub4dos-0.4.4.zip

and copy menu.lst from grub4dos-0.4.4.zip and copy it to C:\ ....and ecrase if there is a file with the same name...

create a folder named isos or what you want and put clover iso and other isos you want emulate into it (if you change the name of the folder change also on menu.lst with wordpad and save )

you should now have a menu entry called GRUB4DOS on your windows boot....

the second way can emulate unlimited isos

those 2 ways never break the windows boot...

some explanations on menu.lst entries

the 1 entry searches Windows on the HDD and boot

the 2 search mac os and boot it if its bootable but you have to put CHAIN0 file on C:\ (it's on grub4dos-0.4.4.zip)

the 3 emulate isos try to modify it as you want....

linkfor grub4dos : http://www.4shared.c...ub4dos-044.html

link for chameleon4windows : http://www.4shared.c...ll_rev1712.html

the snapshots...

and that it...

post-873416-0-22255200-1365961656_thumb.jpg

post-873416-0-01499900-1365961669_thumb.jpg

post-873416-0-34514800-1365961683_thumb.jpg

Jehu, please, answer this questions... i have a lot of doubts.

Using the boot disk utility... I used disk utility to format my USB to MAC OS X journaled with the Master boot record option, then restored the iAtkos l2 image.

OK.

********************************************************************************************************************************

I then copied my pciconfiguration begin kext fix to S/L/E of the usb and the PS2 drivers and booted.

I understand what you only has copied and replaced only this kexts:

PCI Configuration Begin >> AppleACPIPlatform.kext and IOPCIFamily.kext

PS2 >> AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext and ApplePS2Controller.kext

********************************************************************************************************************************

I used chameleon 2 r1901 to install using the following commands: -v -f

Are you installed this versión of Chameleon bootloader onto your boot USB?

or

Are you used another method to boot like a iatkos DVD?

or

Are you booting direcly from your USB?

Can i use another versión of Chameleón bootloader?

Need i install this another versión of Chameleon onto my USB?

After boot,

I suppossed are you talking about the first boot of the USB, in the install screen.

i used terminal again to copy the kexts to S/L/E of the Drive now since it would give the PCI error again after install and the PS2 drivers.

What kexts are you talking about?

PCI Configuration Begin >> AppleACPIPlatform.kext and IOPCIFamily.kext

PS2 >> AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext and ApplePS2Controller.kext

or

All the content of the folder "Fix" you upload?

Need i do this before install?

or

Need i to do this after install?

Need i fix permissions of the disk?

Need i rebuild cache?

I'm not English, I'm Spanish. My level of English is not very good and I can not understand certain concepts.

I need concrete indications are that it is not doubt, because a single step that makes it different, will make the system not work.

As you can see in the previous post, in each indication are several unresolved questions.

I'm following the steps in your tutorial, and I can not initiate the system.

I started again several times, step by step and every time I get a different error that is not in your instructions.

Do not want to bother, but this way there is no way.

Anyway, I appreciate the effort and desire to help.

A hug

There is no bother here, i want you to be up and running as well. I will explain a little again.

So far you seem on the right track.

Yes install the chameleon onto the usb with the iatkos L2 and also copy the "fix" folder onto there as well, this will not damage your installation files.

Some versions of Chameleon can be used but some cannot so i specified one that worked, however you can try another but i think this one will work for your system as well.

Boot from that same usb with the chameleon and use kernel Flags as follows:

-v -f busratio=20 darkwake=0 UseKernelCache=No

Before install copy all the kext files from the fix folder to /S/L/E of the USB.

After install copy all the kext files from the "fix" folder back into /S/L/E of the HARD DRIVE. (that is the newly installed OS X) No need to rebuild anything and then reboot using the same kernel Flags...

[cp -R /Volumes/USB/fix/*.kext /Volumes/OSX/System/Library/Extensions]

Also copy the "SYSTEM" folder from "FIX" to / on the HARD DRIVE [cp -R /Volumes/USB/fix/System /Volumes/OSX]

the busratio=20 is critical

As for the web cam... I did not have to install any kexts for this to work, it worked from SL straight up with just the installation.

If you find out the specific kexts i can upload them for you if you wish.

The boot disk utility should go on a separate fat32 drive and use that to boot after installation with the same kernel flags

Thanks a lot, Jehu.

Now I understand you very well.

I go to search this specific version of chameleon, and tomorrow I will prove again...

I can't find this version... can you upload it?

Regards

I was not able to found the chameleon you said.

I was installed the versión r2187

I followed the steps you said me, but when i go to start from the USB with the modifiers

-v -f busratio=20 darkwake=0 UseKernelCache=No, i got USBF: xxxxxxxx The IOUSBFamily was not able to enumerate a device, and all stops here.

Using -v -x i got the same error.

What i doing bad?

Ok

Jehu, please, check you don´t have any dsdt in your Extra folder, because i found one... i don´t put it there ;)

May be iatkos install one by default.

I deleted it.

and

-v -x -f busratio=20 darkwake=0 UseKernelCache=No

The some result...

IOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState calling registerService.

Your notebook its the same of mine?? jeje

I was not able to found your chameleon versión, because you say 1901. The file is called r1910 :angel_not:

:thanks_speechbubble:

No DSDT and my apologies for misleading you on the chameleon.

In Your Extra folder see if there is a module folder.

If there is delete the kernel patcher file from inside of it.

Another thing, don't install your drivers into the Installation USB, wait till ou completely install OSX and then install the drivers to the HDD.

Please upload a snapshot of your errors and yes i believe we have the same System.

Reset your bios to defaults and save.

This is my system http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASUS-N71JQ-XT1-17-3-Brown-Laptop-/120704581180?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item1c1a8dbe3c

Bios set to default.

Yes, there is a folder called module, but there isn´t a kernel patcher inside.

I go to restart from beggining.

Thanks for all ;)

Booting without your Fix kexts, and with the DSDT created for iatkos by default with:

PCI Cnfiguration Begin

Booting with -v -x

Still Waiting for root device.

-v -f -x busratio=20 darkwake=0 UseKernelCache=No

Still waiting for root device.

Removing dsdt archive.

Still waiting for root device.

Setting dsdt again

Installing your PCI Configuration fix (Only the two kexts)

Still waiting for root device

Removing dsdt again

:wallbash:

Still doing probes...

Installing AHCI_Extended_Injector.kext edited with my SATA info

Still Waiting for root device.

-v -x