Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

i have installed ML 10.8 and update successfully to 10.8.3. All works fine except for WiFi (but it's normal, i use PdaNet for now), Bluetooth and HDMI. Although for WiFi i'll buy a compatible pci-e card (what?) what can i do with bluetooth and HDMI?

This is my config:

CPU Intel Core i7 2600k

MB Asus P8Z68-V

RAM X2 (DIMM2: Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4 GB DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM)

Storage Corsair Force 3 SSD (120GB) + ST31000524AS (1TB)

Monitor Philips 234CL

Sound Realtek ALC892

However if i run Win 7 and then i reboot pc with OS X bluetooth works well but if i run before OS X bluetooth doesn't work. So..i can fix this problem? And more important, can i use HDMI cable? Is there a fix for it? Thank you very much guys!

For HDMI you need to use AppleHDA for sound.(find driver or make it on your own)

For bluetooth try to enable it at BIOS

Mmmm...not...that cause me a kernel panic..