7300GT and 2 monitors

codec

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys

I installed new Palit GF7300GT today. OS 10.4.7 JaS. Used driver for video - MacVidia 1.0.8. After instalation I can change resolution and refresh in display panel, but I cannot detect 2 monitors - strange, because 2 monitors works in 1024x768x32, but they have same signal (no dual differents screens - like dualview, no "detect screens" button). 1 monitor only is detected in Display Panel. Monitors are connected to DVI and D-Sub. I have read many threads and posts, but I couldn't find the answer :(

Hi guys

Today I installed new Palit GF7300GT. OS 10.4.7 JaS. Used driver for video MacVidia 1.0.8. After instalation I can change resolution and refresh in display panel, but I cannot detect 2 monitors - strange, because 2 monitors works in 1024x768x32, but they have same signal (no dual differents screens - like dualview, no "detect screens" button). In Displays panel is detected only 1 monitor. Monitors are connected to DVI and D-Sub. I'v been read many threads and posts, but I couldn't find the answer :(

That's because the macvidia driver does not actually have the ability to do dual screens yet... You will have to wait until the next release.

Personally I'm looking forward to dual screens and acceleration, until I buy my iMac or Mac Pro

:angel: , so which card support DualView on 100% ? I can change my interface on different GeForce or ATI (but in the same budget, or little expensive)

I have Radeon x550 Saphire too, but I can't find working procedure for DualDisplay for this interface :(