Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
lilNuki

permission

5 posts in this topic

Hey, I have tryed many google searches but nothing ain't help me with this problem.

i have secondary HDD but it was included and formatted in windows and now i cant copy to this HDD nothing only permission to read.

usualy there must some lock but like we see there isn't nothing.

Is there anyway to change this thing or i have to stic with this?

how_do.png

i cant format this disc. I have to much nessecary items there and dont have secondary disc to store all this information.

so i need some kind secondary solution.

I would recommend Paragon NTFS as it seems to be most stable with good read write speeds and no file corruption issues. Snow Leopard had the ability to enable built-in NTFS write support with a little hacking, but the 3rd party alternatives have always been superior.