InsanelyMac Forum
pacovedder

vpceh2m0e alps trackpad kexts

Advertisement

Moving this to the proper section: notebooks.

Marugby123

InsanelyMac Netbook Moderator

Have you tried the Voodoo one? Works for my 2012 E series (SVE1711X1EB) but not all gestures work like pinch zoom and rotation (2 finger scrolling works)

Have you tried the Voodoo one? Works for my 2012 E series (SVE1711X1EB) but not all gestures work like pinch zoom and rotation (2 finger scrolling works)

Hi!, i´ve tried some kext appleps2 and voodoops2, but any dont work. Could you sent me your voodoo kexts? , Thanks!.

Attached my ALPS driver, only basic input, nothing fancy. Install using kext wizard or something like that. Hope it helps.

Edit: Had a hard time to find working kexts for my touchpad, voodoo does not work, as most of the ones that are found at osx86.com.

ApplePS2Controller.kext.zip

Attached my ALPS driver, only basic input, nothing fancy. Install using kext wizard or something like that. Hope it helps.

Edit: Had a hard time to find working kexts for my touchpad, voodoo does not work, as most of the ones that are found at osx86.com.

Hi, I just installed the kexts, but the trackpad is only recognized as a mouse :(.

Thanks you very much for all.

Greetings!