Can someone confirm ATI Mobility Radeon 4300/4500 series DevID:9555 work or not

memey

20 posts in this topic

What exact model is this for? Yes it can work if you put the time in to make it work. Add the device ID's to the ATI 4600 kext and the ATI x2000 controller kext. Then post your DSDT and IOreg here and I will look at the DSDT injection.

It's ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series. VenID = 1002 DevID = 9555. It's rare card and I can't find much topic about it. My attempt to enable this card:

Added ID into ATI4600Controller.kext and ATIRadeonX2000.kext but I got blank screen. I don't know whether kext is loading or not because I can't access it.

HDMI audio is now working. Next lets address onboard audio. Install DSDT and Kext attached. Use enclosed app to install kext. Post new IOreg after restarting.

I think my onboard sound not working after installing AppleHDA. Kext not loading. For my graphic, ATI4600Controller and ATIRadeonX2000 loaded but still no native resolution or QE/CI.

• 8 months later...

i tried lots of kext and adding dev id to several, even i tried EDID

just a few moments ago in a detailed guide i saw that the only dev which  is not working is 9555! even lots of older devices work!

:(

I don't know mate since I changed to other machine. I gave up with this card.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I install MoutainLion LeoHazards on 10.8.2 on my HP ProBook 4720s.

All, All works fine (Wifi, sound, keyboard, mouse ...) except .... the graphics cards

I have a "the" bad graphic card 0x9555 .... It work with 1600x900 but not QE/CI and it's a problem ....

did someone find the solution ?

Thankds