HELP! Cant get past installattion & setup

TripDaRipper

6 posts in this topic

Add boot flags to bios-HOW?NEVER

Need to restart,and boot again from DVD and choise Mac partition to boot....

ok... so I looked up your model on the site you listed... you have either a Broadcom or an Atheros wireless adaptor. That site does not tell me which one (something you'd have to do in Win7 device manager) Doing a search on the InsanelyMac site in the forums under Broadcom brings back 40 pages worth of results. Searching for Atheros also brings up 40 pages. The search stops at 1000 returns. So literally there are thousands of places to look here for help. I would suggest first - finding out which WiFi adaptor you have, then second - doing a search on the forums for that adaptor. It would probably also help if you had some info on which version of OS X you're trying to use on your Acer.

Please know that we are here to help, however - we have an easier time with those who help themselves first.

Welcome to the forums.