Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Need help pls!

4 posts in this topic

PLs pls i need help when i try to install snow leopard on my hp omni 100 i get kernel panic when Im in the installation window right after clicking the intall button i need help

I have an hp omni 100 5151 all in one pc, I had no trouble using iatkos v7 to install osx on this pc, although you do need to make sure right before you install, click cusomize and add the ati video drivers, otherwise you'll just get a frozen apple logo on startup, the kernel panic happened to me after install, but i restarted the pc and osx loaded up no problem, what distro are you using?

also note that I have still not been able to find wireless drivers for it, but i have found the ethernet card drivers for it, and it seems when i use garageband the kernel panics, so i'm still working out some bugs as well.

Appleintel8255 is the kext i used to install the network drivers, just use a kext utility to install it.