Asus P6T SE

3 posts in this topic

Mountain lion works just use one of the USB thumb drive methods and your good to go.

If you have the Sapphire HD 5750 1Gb GDDR5 it will work if you edit the plists for the AMDRadeonAccelerator.kext and the ATIController.kext.

Enter the ID for this card 0x68be1002 in both plists. The GPU on this videocard is Juniper. Edit under where it say Juniper in the AMDRadeonAccelerator.kext

To get the displayport to work in order to get three displays you need an active dipslayport to dvi adapter.

In Extra you need DSDT.aml and org.chameleon.Boot.plist SMBios.plist for Mac Pro mid 2010.

In Extra/Extensions only fakesmc.kext.

For network use the RealtekKRTL81xx-0_0_90.pkg

To speed up the boot time use AppleAHCIPort.kext and IOAHCIFamily.kext from Lion

I attached the files

Use the latest Chameleon and kextutility

ML files.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks for all the info already posted.

Secondly, I have been trying to get (myHack) to work, so far I have installed and got everything running. Thanks to the .kexts provided above. However, I'm still having a problem with my ethernet connection regarding network setup, I understand this also affects my ability to logo into my iTunes/app store.... etc.

The research I've done points to SMBois setting, something to do with the hacked pc being registered as a proper mac when connecting over the net? (pleasecorrect me at any time if I'm not saying the right thing).

Can someone please give me a bit of advice or a point in the right direction, many thanks in advance for any help.

My setup: (Know any REAL mac like this?)

Asus P6T SE

i7 920 

GeForce® GTX 560 Gainward

14GB Ram

60 SSD

2T HHD