[HELP] Dell Vostro 460!

TechGeek786

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I wanted to know if I could get lion up and running (No QE/CI) on my pc, the specs are:

Intel i5 2400

Intel HD 2000 Graphics

4 GB RAM

Dell 0Y2MRG Motherboard

I know intel hd 2000 is incomaptible with lion but all I basically need help is with is that to solve this error that my usb gets stuck on every time I like to boot is, it is:

Transcript Offline - Buffer Pool Alocate

It is very anoyying & I don't know what to do. I heard there are some modified kexts so that lion will be in full res. I cannot get to that stage because I Keep getting the error above.

I would like a full on tutorial on how to install/fix this error (mentioned above) on my pc.

Thank You In Advance.

There are a few posts around about Mountain Lion and your motherboard (google 'Dell 0Y2MRG lion' without the quotes) so I would imagine, yes.

Try deleting all Intel graphics kext from your install then booting with GraphicsEnabler=No -v -f

• Like 1