Toshiba Tecra A7

mat luma

11 posts in this topic

I got OSX up and running, minus sound, wireless and proper video.

Sound is Realtek High Definition Audio

Video is ATI Mobility Radeon x1600

Wireless is Intel 3945ABG

I have seen defferent drivers around.

Which drivers are known to work and how do you install the *.kext files, if thats whats needed?

Cheers.

ALSO.. if i let osx run the "software update" function, will it ruin my installation?

still no luck after following the borris method.

If i press the Fn + F5 (internal/external monitor key, it brings up the Mac logo with spinning wheel. goes no further....

I also have A7 but havent manged to get x1600 working even od external or internal display. (Only ATIRadeonX1000.kext)

AFAIK, there is no way to get full support x1600 mobile version.

• 6 months later...

i have the same lappy (tecra a7) and i have x1600 full working at all resolutions. I have used atiinject.kext with my edid inserted on it.

Not working for me are the bluetooth and audio input, do you know a solution? Please help

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
i have the same lappy (tecra a7) and i have x1600 full working at all resolutions. I have used atiinject.kext with my edid inserted on it.

Not working for me are the bluetooth and audio input, do you know a solution? Please help

Hi, which version of osx did you use?

I've tecra a7 as well, using upuck 10.4.9 v.1.4 r2, but video is black, even if I select everything concerns ati during installation. What should I do?

Please help me!