Strange Artifacting in iAtkos L2 10.7.3 Lion and Chameleon Issues

cf329rn

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

So i decided to give 10.7.3 a try since i had never been able to get hackintosh to get past having a kernel panic, the first part of the install complete without any issues and i rebooted into the hackintosh partition on my HDD to find this:

8734IMG_20120505_204438.jpg

Whats worth noting is some jazz music started playing in the background through my headphones for a good few minutes and the screen stayed there, however it did change colours and when i rebooted the gray sort of background changed to a black one (will supply image if people don't understand what i mean).

Edit:

I managed to find away to booting into windows after posting this, so chameleon is no longer an issue, any help with this issue i am having right now would be amazing though.

Thanks,

cf329rn

your video card and drivers may be the problem, check that.

Thanks for this, I went back and re-installed without touching customize and it went by perfectly. After that I re-installed again with ps/2 support for my keyboard and now all I'm waiting for is a wireless adapter to arrive that I ordered so I can get WiFi with hackintosh. The wiki is invaluable :D