Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Softwares LOADED

[Solved]Lion not booting after installing RT73 WiFi kext File

2 posts in this topic

My specs Notebook:

HCL Notebook G38 CP

Nvidia 8200M G (Graphics)

Intel Celeron 2.27GHz

RALink Rt73 USB Wireless

I had been working on Lion 10.7.3 for over 2 months and everything was working smooth without Wireless driver, until yesterday i downloaded RT73 Wireless Kext from http://www.osx86.net...73_lion_gm.html and got Kernel Panic. Notebook rebooted automatically. however after Chimera bootloader loads, then it shows an error like "Header Read size 0, Incorrect Image Signature" and then goes into the Apple logo and stucks there forever.

I had tried with different Boot options like "safe mode" ,verbose mode, ignore caches, single user , but nothing happens it just stucks.

So please if someone could help me fix the problem..