DSDT help Aspire 5749-6926

maly70

5 posts in this topic

hi mates,

i got an Aspire 5749-6926, it just brand new got it yesterday.

intel i3 2350 cpu

6gb of ram

Ar9485 wifi

Atheros 8125 Lan

intelHD 3000 with via out

i was trying to fix dsdt i already extracted from osx after installation, the installation was great and smooth the display came out the box working natively and usb, card reader natively working.

I fixed the Lan issue with installing the right next file and installed VoodooHD for my audio codec ALC269.

I'm almost done except for wifi card.

If someOne can help me with the DSDT fix to see if i need any fix or i should leave it as it is now working without DSDT

I really appreciate your help and ideas Thank you in advance

• 1 month later...

i might be able to fake device id 30 to the location of wifi if he posts both dsdt and ioreg.ioreg (with ioregistry explorer) in a .zip.

i noticed device id 30 loads firmware 4.x instead of device id 2A loads version firmware 2.x

also if dsdt is fixed then all the patches hes done to work without dsdt will cause issues likely.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

i might be able to fake device id 30 to the location of wifi if he posts both dsdt and ioreg.ioreg (with ioregistry explorer) in a .zip.

i noticed device id 30 loads firmware 4.x instead of device id 2A loads version firmware 2.x

also if dsdt is fixed then all the patches hes done to work without dsdt will cause issues likely.

Please help me to change epprom of ar9485 to be able to use in in Osx. Maybe you can point in a guide howto?

Thank you in advance!

• 3 weeks later...