Need help finishin Lion installation on Asus K93S Laptop!

Kicko

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I managed to install lion on this laptop (with a lot of help!!), Now I can boot into lion, but nothing really works! Every seems to be slow and buggy... The keyboard works, mouse doesn't. USB doesn't work, video is stuck at 1024x768, and so on. Can anyone help me finish this?

Core i7 2760qm

Nvidia Gt 540m

Intel HM65 rev05 chipset

Realtek HD Audio

Atheros AR9285 wlan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ! Could you please tell me how did you manage to install Lion on this Laptop (version, flags to boot installer, flags to boot lion), i've tried so many unsuccessful way to install Lion this laptop : iatkos L1 & L2, ######, ######...

Unable to see my hard drive whith ######, with iatkos L2 i can only install but i've never boot into lion, the best i can see is the apple logo boot screen frozen with voic over talking to me :-( I need to boot the installation dvd with "cpus=1", but to boot lion i've never found the right flags ...

Thank you so much i you can help me !!

You have to delete all AppleIntelHDGraphics* and AppleIntelSNB* kexts in the /System/Library/Extensions folder and boot with -f -v. Also try GraphicsEnabler=no. But thats as far as I got, couldn't get anything to work so I sold the laptop the day after!

Ps. You have to delete the kexts from your installed hdd, use transmac if you have windows