InsanelyMac Forum
  • Announcements

• Allan

Solution to create a topic or post.   04/24/2018

Hello guys. The majority of you are having issues to create a topic or post here. This are a problem with our current theme InsanelyMac.  Now the theme will be the Default IPS. Sorry for any inconvenience.
George D. Frăţilă

Asrock z68 pro3

Hello, for over a week i'm trying my best at this motherboard but somehow i manage to mess it up time and time again.

I don't know who to ask, i've been on the forums back and foth but there is no dsdt for this motherboard.

My current spec is as follows:

Proc i3-2100

MB Asrock z68 pro3 1.60 BIOS

Graphics EVGA GTX 560

16 GB RAM

I tried various methods, every time i install easyDSDT i get AppleRTC error, must be something wrong with the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] release. I tried making my own dsdt but i dont know what i'm doing.

Does anyone have a working DSDT for this bloody MB?

Thank you

dsdt.aml.zip

Advertisement

Is this card so rare? please guys, gimme some help here.

Hi,I have the same MB with i5-2500k and sapphire 5770.Everythink works fine except waking after sleep.I`v tried your dsdt.aml and the os boots normally.

should this be a smbios error then? i'm using iMac 12.2 version

how exactly did you install yours? iatkos or [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] version? what did you pick from [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]?

Hi, i did a fresh install of lion, all went smooth.The only thing i have problems with is with AICPM. right after the apple logo the screen turns white with the beachball. -v says its a problem with AICPM. could there be a problem with cameleon? should i use chimera? what exactly do i do with the ssdt.aml?

Thanks

Hi, i did a fresh install of lion, all went smooth.The only thing i have problems with is with AICPM. right after the apple logo the screen turns white with the beachball. -v says its a problem with AICPM. could there be a problem with cameleon? should i use chimera? what exactly do i do with the ssdt.aml?

Thanks

Hi, attatched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext is for 10.7.2 ,so you should upgrade lion,or google for NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and install it . Remove it after upgrading.SSDT.aml stays in Extra folder.

I have this problem too. Need help

I still don`t have solution .It works when boot with cpus=1 ,but I don`t like disabling 3 cores of CPU.

working on a bypass at the moment, you could try this DSDT.aml, but you must delete SSDT.aml.

For BIOS 1.60 ONLY!!!

Hi,with your dsdt I lost speed step and system can`t sleep.If I add

Scope (_PR)

{

Processor (CPU0, 0x01, 0x00000410, 0x06)

{

}

Processor (CPU1, 0x02, 0x00000410, 0x06)

{

}

Processor (CPU2, 0x03, 0x00000410, 0x06)

{

}

Processor (CPU3, 0x04, 0x00000410, 0x06)

{

}

to my dsdt.aml system can`t sleep and lose some performance ( geekbench score from 100xx to 98xx}