Hp pavilion 1030 post install issues

Mountaindew554

3 posts in this topic

Hi I have an hp pavilion 1030 whith a motherboard integrated graphics and a EVGA Geforce GTS 450 in the pci slot.I used empire EFI and got to where I can boot into Mac OSX snow leopard but I have to use the disc every time. Plus my hack doesn't work. I can't get Internet or sound working I can't eject discs while in OSX unless I right click and hit eject, and my resolution doesn't do anything besides 1024x768, it thinks I have 1gb of ram when I have 4 in there ATM and a 4.30 ghz When I have 3.3 i think if I could get the Internet card working I could probably fix everything else anybody have any ideas. Thanks!

First you need to list the complete specs on your computer. Hp pavilion 1030 doesn't tell us much. Try googling hp pavilion 1030 osx86 and see if there are threads containing information about it. We aren't going to do all the work for you :)

Sorry for the vagueness didnt expect you to sorry

Just wanted to see if anybody had any super easy fixes that I wasnt aware of already

RAM: 8 GB

RAM Type: PC 2100 DDR Memory

Memory Slots: 2

Hard Drive

Size: 1000 GB

Manufacturer: 1TB (Terabyte) 7200RPM Serial ATA hard drive

Type: Serial ATA

Ports and Connectivity

USB Ports: 6

EVGA GeForce GTS 450

Network interface

10/100 Base-T network interface

Wireless Technologies

Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g/n

This forum post is at the top of the google search :)

I took out 1 of the sticks of ram because I heard that it was better to install in 32bit rather than 64