New user curious if i can install mac os x on my Laptop!

ZigiG22

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone :D thank you for taking a look at my post. Im new to these forums and really new to hackintosh. Ive got a brand new hp laptop and im curious if i can install mac on it. its an Hp 2000-369wm The Specs are

AMD Dual-Core E-450 Accelerated processor

1.65GHz, 1MB L2 Cache

4GB DDR3 SDRAM

AMD Radeon HD 6320 graphics

i read the processor is in fact sse/sse2/sse3 compatible. im just curious if i can do it. so ty to anyone who can answer my questions and i look forward to learning more!

I couldn't find anything recent/relevant through google.

You will only be able to install Snow Leopard as you have an AMD processor and I don't think we have AMD support in Lion yet.

You will have to read up on how to install on an AMD machine, you might need to use a distribution such as kakewalk, iATKOS.

I have always used a retail copy on intel processors so I cant really help there.

I couldn't find anything recent/relevant through google.

You will only be able to install Snow Leopard as you have an AMD processor and I don't think we have AMD support in Lion yet.

You will have to read up on how to install on an AMD machine, you might need to use a distribution such as kakewalk, iATKOS.

I have always used a retail copy on intel processors so I cant really help there.

Alright ty so much ill check it out. I know im at a disadvantage because of amd just i like mac so much on my little dell mini 9 i would like it on my main pc ill check out that distro and see! thanks again!