broadcom BCM94313HMGBL

terramir

5 posts in this topic

okies this is the only bluetooth 4.0 and wireless b/g/n card that should work pretty much ootb but guess what neither in 10.6.6 nor 10.7.0 does it work at all I had to switch back to a ar9285 which I know doesn't work in lion nor does it work in 10.6.8 unless you really hack around the troubles.

So I got this BCM94313HMBGL which is a combo of the bcd 4313 wifi card and the 20702 bluetooth 4.0 card which the new macbook air's and mac mini's use. but in combo with the broadloom 432X I opened the kext in lion and couldn't find the info plists and since I had no internet that was no dice lol.

pci vend id is 14E4&dev4727 now I know that this card's components should work but forget about them together right now someone here able to help me because I really wanted a bluetooth wifi combo card to use in my laptop.

unless someone knows a usb based wifi that is actually recognized by lion and snowleopard as an airport card, those add on apps just eat too many resources.

terramir

Actually, I'd like to get the card recognized in general. I just finished an install of 10.6.7 on an HP ProBook 4525s and it has the very same wireless lan card. If anyone has some kind of driver so I can get wifi on here, that's be great. I'm currently about to use a wired connection via ethernet. No wireless. Please help.

NEVER seen id 4727 working due to driver is 43xx not 47xx.

AR9285 works if u have proper smbios.plist and in dsdt the Device (PCI0) has to have _UID

and the device id of wireless 2B faking to 2A in dsdt.

what i use is AR5B91 dev id 2A works since 10.6.3 no hacks.

havent seen id 4727 working.. ar9285 works if u have proper smbios.plist and dsdt Device (PCI0) _UID and the device id faking of 2A in dsdt.

what i use is AR5B91 dev id 2A

So is there a way to get the adapter to work? I'm not sure I understand your post. I'll take any work around for the time being.