Lion 10.7.1 installation on Intel core i5 HD55HC

mulkave

7 posts in this topic

First of this is my first tryout for installing Mac OS X on a PC (App Store application installation) , specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-661 - 4MB cache, LGA 1156

BOARD: DH55HC Intel Corporation

RAM: Kingston DDR3 4GB 1333 MHZ

HARD DRIVE: Seagate Baracuda 500 GB Sata, 7200 RPM

VGA: Intel Mb DH55HC DDR3

POWER SUPPLY: ThermalTake Power Supply 430w

BIOS Settings:

Active Processor [1]

Intel Hyper-Threading Technology [Disabled]

Configure Storage Controller as [AHCI]

S.M.A.R.T. [Disabled]

eSata Port [Disabled]

PCI Latency Timer [32]

HPET [Enabled]

FLR Capability [Enabled]

Compliance Test Pattern [Enabled]

PCIe ASPM Support [Enabled]

PCIe ASPM L0S [Enabled]

PCIe ASPM L1 [Enabled]

Intel Virtualization Technology [Disabled]

Intel VT for Directed I/O (VT-d) [Disabled]

XD Technology [Disabled]

ACPI Suspend State [s3 State]

CPU C State [Enabled]

C2 State [Enabled]

UEFI Boot [Enabled]

Although i've tried many methods of installation ([url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], xMove+[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], myHack 2.0 ) still i am getting the same result, PS: Here using netkas workaround for ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin Problem which i used to get earlier!

HALTING!

The boot halts saying DSMOS has arrived, but a couple of errors occur before that:

BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory

Bug: launchctl.c:2408 (24957):30: ...

nstate_lookup_entry failed: 2

AppleTyMCEDriver:start coreVIDPID = 0x2c618086 Number of packages = 1 Number of cpus = 1 memory monitor trough MCA

DSMOS has arrived

I've done a lot of research and tried many things as well, but unfortunately none worked!

been struggling with this for a long while, a kind help is much appreciated :P

First of this is my first tryout for installing Mac OS X on a PC (App Store application installation) , specs:

Although i've tried many methods of installation ([url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], xMove+[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], myHack 2.0 ) still i am getting the same result, PS: Here using netkas workaround for ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin Problem which i used to get earlier!

HALTING!

The boot halts saying DSMOS has arrived, but a couple of errors occur before that:

BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory

Bug: launchctl.c:2408 (24957):30: ...

AppleTyMCEDriver:start coreVIDPID = 0x2c618086 Number of packages = 1 Number of cpus = 1 memory monitor trough MCA

DSMOS has arrived

I've done a lot of research and tried many things as well, but unfortunately none worked!

been struggling with this for a long while, a kind help is much appreciated :o

Forget about the distros as they offer nothing. Simply install using a genuine Apple "Install Mac OS X Lion.app" Have you compiled a DSDT.aml for your system? :weight_lift: If not, that's the starting point.

DSDT editor and patcher :D

DSDTEditor_Mac.zip

Forget about the distros as they offer nothing. Simply install using a genuine Apple "Install Mac OS X Lion.app" Have you compiled a DSDT.aml for your system? :) If not, that's the starting point.

DSDT editor and patcher :)

DSDTEditor_Mac.zip

Well I didn't know there's another way to do it, I'd certainly go with the genuine way, got a genuine Lion copy already, installed the DSDT Editor n got the Zip (thank you for that) the DSDT Editor is running and got the patches ready, but don't know what to do with that :D sorry i'm just a beginner here, but a computer savvy so it wdn't take much time to get how that works ;) so if you could tell me briefly how the thing works would really appreciate it! Thank you

Well I didn't know there's another way to do it, I'd certainly go with the genuine way, got a genuine Lion copy already, installed the DSDT Editor n got the Zip (thank you for that) the DSDT Editor is running and got the patches ready, but don't know what to do with that :P sorry i'm just a beginner here, but a computer savvy so it wdn't take much time to get how that works :D so if you could tell me briefly how the thing works would really appreciate it! Thank you

No problem. DSDT editor and patcher thread covers the DSDT patching quite extensively, and there is nothing that I could tell you which hasn't already been discussed and covered on that thread. DSDT.aml is the ONLY proper way to install, boot and run both Snow Leopard and Lion and there is a tremendous amount of material available on that subject all over the InsanelyMac forum as well as many other places. Here is a good place to start:

OSx86 10.7 (Lion) Installation

No problem. DSDT editor and patcher thread covers the DSDT patching quite extensively, and there is nothing that I could tell you which hasn't already been discussed and covered on that thread. DSDT.aml is the ONLY proper way to install, boot and run both Snow Leopard and Lion and there is a tremendous amount of material available on that subject all over the InsanelyMac forum as well as many other places. Here is a good place to start:

Thanks a lot, much appreciated :) will try that as soon as i can

:( Tried it again and again, this guide still getting THE SAME ERRORS! and stopping at DSMOS has arrived with ACPI_SMC.. timed out and that BootCacheControl no such file thing! please help :rolleyes: