I realy don't know what else to do...

BOBBY26

5 posts in this topic

Hallo to everyone!!!

I'm a new user and my english will be sometimes uncorrect because I'm italian. :P :P

I'm writing to you because I wish to win a bet with myself.

I own this PC: M/B: Asrock A790GXH/128M

CPU: AMD Phenom II 955 B.E. @ 3,2Ghz

RAM: 2X Kingstone 2Gb DDR-2 800

GRAPHIC: Gainward GTS450 GLH 1Gb gddr5

I've tried to install MAC OSx, with different distro, but without success.

I implore your help. ;) ;) :) :) :)

I trust in your experience. BOBBY26

search on google on how to install mac on amd as its not officially supported by Apple.

u will find different specs ,dont worry about it ,just find the method that best suites u then come back here to find more support for ur other components :(.

search on google on how to install mac on amd as its not officially supported by Apple.

u will find different specs ,dont worry about it ,just find the method that best suites u then come back here to find more support for ur other components ;).

Thanks for your answer, I realy appreciate that.

I've found: Hazard 10.6.1/10.6.2 combo update for intel and amd and it seems to have everything, except for sb750 and 790gxh chipsets kext.

The only problem is that when i try to boot the computer with the dvd inside and darwin bootloader is loaded the pc reboot. :(

WHAT CAN I DO? I'M SCREAMING!!! :(

Thanks for your answer, I realy appreciate that.

I've found: Hazard 10.6.1/10.6.2 combo update for intel and amd and it seems to have everything, except for sb750 and 790gxh chipsets kext.

The only problem is that when i try to boot the computer with the dvd inside and darwin bootloader is loaded the pc reboot. :)

WHAT CAN I DO? I'M SCREAMING!!! :unsure:

is there anyone who can answer to me? :rolleyes: