HP Pavilion dv6-2105ea DSDT Help #2

niknod

10 posts in this topic

Hi Maldon:

Any chance that I could get a DSDT for my laptop. It is a HP DV7t-6100 CTO (LM726AV) with the full HD Screen (1920x1080) and the ATI 6770M Graphics card. I compiled a DSDT but it has one error. If you could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Maldon:

Any chance that I could get a DSDT for my laptop. It is a HP DV7t-6100 CTO (LM726AV) with the full HD Screen (1920x1080) and the ATI 6770M Graphics card. I compiled a DSDT but it has one error. If you could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

REMOVE External (\TNOT) and compile

dsdt.sthomp001.zip

REMOVE External (\TNOT) and compile

dsdt.sthomp001.zip

Maldon:

Thanks for the quick response. I really appreciate it. I still can't get audio, wifi, ethernet, or USB on left side to work. The graphics cards still aren't being recognized correctly. Instead of showing ATI 6770 and Intel HD3000, it just shows "Display" in both slots. I'm using a USB wifi adapter for wifi right now. If you could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Maldon:

Thanks for the quick response. I really appreciate it. I still can't get audio, wifi, ethernet, or USB on left side to work. The graphics cards still aren't being recognized correctly. Instead of showing ATI 6770 and Intel HD3000, it just shows "Display" in both slots. I'm using a USB wifi adapter for wifi right now. If you could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

audio, wifi, ethernet use kext

USB3?

use kext too

• 1 year later...