No bootable media in VMware

ziglg

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a 4 way raid 0 with fastrak 4000sx that I boot to xp with in my amd athlon 3200+ (not 64). I have the right img (osx86_10.4.5_amd-intel_sse2-3.iso) that I have tried to access in my vmware "machine" by using the iso option in vmware, daemon tools, and just burning it to a dvd. The dvd that I burned boots up when i leave it in the drive and just restart my computer, but I'm wondering if my raid is somehow causeing havoc. I resized my partitions on my raid so that my primary partition is a 400gb ntfs and then I have a 200gb logical one that i am having vmware use. What am I doing wrong? I figured that if my raid was doing something that the OSX dvd would still boot in vmware right? I press escape for the boot options and nothing happens also (not my keyboard, even switched that out just in case)

Nevermind I'm an idiot, you have to click in the vm window before hitting escape, but now i have another problem:

"The CPU has been disabled by the guest operating system. You will need to power off or reset the virtual machine at this point."

I'll make a new thread for this though, thanks