Need DSDT fix for CR-48

nutt318

4 posts in this topic

I have a Google CR-48 laptop and I've been trying to install OS X 10.6.7 and I'm needing some help. I first found this forum http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...241376&st=0 which seemed to be pretty striaght forward. However my install disc is for version 10.6.7.

So I took my external laptop drive and restored OS X to it. I then copied the Extra files to the drive along with the mach_kernal_atom for 10.6.7 from teateam. I originally tried their boot loader and Chameleon and it failed with a continuous restart loop.

I used tonymacx86 Chameleon RC5 and now im getting a little further, I'm getting the error in the attached files.

It looks like something with the DSDT file, but the post of the forum said to use the original which I did. I've also tried others but still no luck.

Hopefully someone can figure this out.

Thanks.

post-516035-1309357598_thumb.jpg

post-516035-1309357615_thumb.jpg

I had OSX on this, I used the Meklort Netbook Installer method. Graphics are not supported, the best you can do is proper resolution, no acceleration. And it's laggy, a bit. I finally wiped it and put ubuntu 11.04 on it. Runs much better and everything works out of the box (ok no 3g but didn't have that with OSX either). I would suggest some flavor of linux, although the NBI works fine, and it is possible Meklort or someone else might finish the drivers and get graphics working. If that happens I might give it another shot, but I have two other hacks that work well, for what I want the CR48 to do ubuntu does very well.