HFS+ partition dissapears when set to "primary"

vr666

3 posts in this topic

I got os 10.4.6 installed. but I cant get the drive to be visible if its set to "primary". So i created it as "logical" and I can see the drive in windows as well as the mac installer and in acronis disc director, but as soon as i change it to "primary" the partition dissapears. I can see it in the mac installer but acronis doesnt see it anymore. partition magic sees it but the drive letter changes to a * and I cant change it back. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

I got os 10.4.6 installed. but I cant get the drive to be visible if its set to "primary". So i created it as "logical" and I can see the drive in windows as well as the mac installer and in acronis disc director, but as soon as i change it to "primary" the partition dissapears. I can see it in the mac installer but acronis doesnt see it anymore. partition magic sees it but the drive letter changes to a * and I cant change it back. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Thats weird. Primary or logical Acronis should see both from windows. Is this on a 2nd HD.