Help ! i cant found the folder of graphics card adapter!

aoalvo

11 posts in this topic

ok , this appear stupid ( yea , it is ) but i need to know here are the graphics card driver folder

these drivers are bundle file right ?

these are the second osx86 i made but i am 14 years old !! its hard to found the folders alone and its hardest to found this on google

please help !!

i just need this folder to make this osx86 runs ok

First off, don't go creating 3 posts of the same thing.

Second, it shouldn't matter what your age is, if you can read, you should be able to find where it is located.

What kind of graphics card do you have?

The file can be found in /System/Library/Extensions, but I'm not sure why you need to mess with stuff in there (risky if you know nothing).

First off, don't go creating 3 posts of the same thing.

Second, it shouldn't matter what your age is, if you can read, you should be able to find where it is located.

What kind of graphics card do you have?

The file can be found in /System/Library/Extensions, but I'm not sure why you need to mess with stuff in there (risky if you know nothing).

thanks , but it alredy dosent works :wacko:

sorry but im just a brazilian boy , a dont know about mac , here 99,999% of computers have windows and i dont have a great english so , this is hard to me .

i put the driver on the folder on the place of another driver that was there ( yep , a video driver )

but this is alredy using a generic drive ( a nvidia 32mb driver ... ????? my bord have 1 gb lolz )

well , my bord its a nvidia 8400 gs ( i download the driver but dosent work :lol: )

I have the same card as you and I have it enabled using chameleon's "Graphics enabler" string.

Google how to use this and enter it in your com.apple.Boot.plist, that is IF your using Chameleon boot loader.

I have the same card as you and I have it enabled using chameleon's "Graphics enabler" string.

Google how to use this and enter it in your com.apple.Boot.plist, that is IF your using Chameleon boot loader.

uhm , so how i get the chameleon ?

i tried to add them directly to the osx but it crash :(

i found a tutorial to patch a iso of kalyway, but the link's of patch are broken :wacko:

can anyone send me the patch or a torrent of iso of kalyway 10.5.2 patched with cameleon ?

+ ways to make the graphics work ok ?

uhm , so how i get the chameleon ?

Use this utility, It installs it for you automatically.

Chameleon Wizard

After you install that, look around and see if you can find some documentation for Chameleon, it has your answers on how to enable Graphics Enabler.

i found a tutorial to patch a iso of kalyway, but the link's of patch are broken :wacko:

can anyone send me the patch or a torrent of iso of kalyway 10.5.2 patched with cameleon ?

Sorry, asking where to get a OSx86 Distro is against the rules, search your favorite search engine for that one.

the patch dosent works here :P fu********

i get the patch dvd but continues the darwin boot loader...

any ideia ?

have a version of this patch for 10.5.2 ??

for update my sistem , what i need to do ? use apple combo update will make it crash :(

now i dont know what to do

a a weird thing , my audio is working but in about this mac saids that a dont have a audio bord

:angel:

help ???

ok , so

i have a core 2 duo

4 gb ram

motherboard assus p5kpl- am se

graphic card NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS

network onbord Realtek RTL8102EL 100/10 LAN ( works fine on kalyway)

audio onbord 6-Ch ALC662 High-Definition Audio CODEC ( works fine on kalyway ,but without mic )

ATA HD 40 GB ( for tests , i will buy a bigger )

i have too a hp deskjet 5600 series , i have genius wireless keybord and mouse ( usb,works normaly on kalyway ) and a microsoft webcam LifeCam VX-6000

i think slow leopard wii gonna be very slow , in leopard its 8x times more faster than windows 7 pro

i will start over

i am downloading iDeneb v1.6 10.5.8 Lite Edition ( isn't the link for download )

well , i have a simple problem ...

this DVD of ideneb dont work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F*******************************************

:(

any ideia ?

i will serch for another disc

this boot the darwin boot, apple logo , loading , and loading ,and loading................................

on be verbose saids a error and appears retring,retring,retring...................................

HELP?