Radeon HD 6370

P2000Camaro

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I just got a new laptop, which means time to get back into the OSX86 thing. I've had it on both my previous laptops, and I've been searching for hardware issues with my new one, so I figured I'd just post a topic and see who responds. Has there been any luck with the Radeon 6370 switchable graphics thing? I couldn't find anything on it, I've seen like 2 people with my same laptop say they got booted into mac, but I can manage that, I just wanna know what kinda video issues I'm lookin at. I couldn't even watch VLC with my old laptop. I'd like to be able to do that.lol. Thanks in advance guys!

• 2 months later...
Hey guys, I just got a new laptop, which means time to get back into the OSX86 thing. I've had it on both my previous laptops, and I've been searching for hardware issues with my new one, so I figured I'd just post a topic and see who responds. Has there been any luck with the Radeon 6370 switchable graphics thing? I couldn't find anything on it, I've seen like 2 people with my same laptop say they got booted into mac, but I can manage that, I just wanna know what kinda video issues I'm lookin at. I couldn't even watch VLC with my old laptop. I'd like to be able to do that.lol. Thanks in advance guys!

Sorry to bump but wondering if anyone has figured this out? Working on getting a modded bios for an hp dv7-4285dx which might have some options to control which card it attempts to use but hadn't heard anything positive on the gpu yet. Thanks, -D