Dolby Advanced audio Virtual surround sound

Acro_Design

2 posts in this topic

unless i am very much mistaken the acer aspire 5750 with Dolby Advanced audio Virtual surround sound doesnt seem to work with any kext, Hda and such. if am am wrong please correct me, but i have noticed that some more people with the same model laptop as myself have started the long journey into osx and might not know who to ask for help.

anyway enough glamorising this thread. would there be any guru able to assist. the sound works but just makes noises cracle here dial up modem type sound there. so that means that the speekers are not recieving the correct audio that they should be...obviously, sorry im thinking outloud but im sure some other people on here also have some form of built in vurtual suround sound. that they also have an issue with or have got it working.

at present im not asking for a miracle just some form of universal kext or work around.

Thanks for your time

external sound card works, its quite a handy bit of kit. must be the sound card i really need to do more research before posting an apeal like this. sorry :/ if anyone knows much about the acer 5750 mobo please let me know via pm. i can only find specs for potential buyers not much really advanced info.