HELP, A wrong identification of ATI HT4650

px1396

8 posts in this topic

Hi,All, My Graphic Card is Dataland ATI HD4650.I made the DSDT.AML file by Using iDSDT w/ Motherboard BIOS & Graphic Card BIOS File. Now the Card was ident identifed as ATI HD 4890, Resolution & QE/CI is OK, But I can only get the image through a DVI2VGA connector from DVI Port, So What is the matter and How can I Get the image from DVI Port without a DVI2VGA Connector? Thanks a lot!!

post-787657-1306057515_thumb.jpg

post-787657-1306057532_thumb.jpg

Hi,All, My Graphic Card is Dataland ATI HD4650.I made the DSDT.AML file by Using iDSDT w/ Motherboard BIOS & Graphic Card BIOS File. Now the Card was ident identifed as ATI HD 4890, Resolution & QE/CI is OK, But I can only get the image through a DVI2VGA connector from DVI Port, So What is the matter and How can I Get the image from DVI Port without a DVI2VGA Connector? Thanks a lot!!

post-787657-1306057515_thumb.jpg

post-787657-1306057532_thumb.jpg

try a different framebuffer, i.e shrike instead of motmot

try a different framebuffer, i.e shrike instead of motmot

Same problem here.

I have tried Linearburn's new beta4, no result.

I have the Radeon HD 550v (id- 1002_9480 subsys- 0447).

smartie77 Could you provide a different framebuffer....

Same problem here.

I have tried Linearburn's new beta4, no result.

I have the Radeon HD 550v (id- 1002_9480 subsys- 0447).

smartie77 Could you provide a different framebuffer....

you are probaly gona need to modd your framebuffer or check your dsdt and see if the correct ports are defined

usually your card doesn't use motmot. you can do a couple of things:

remove your viedeo.rom and any dsdt injection (if there are);

use kabyl boot and change AtiConfig to peregrine or shrike (they are the standard framebuffers for this card);

change bootloader;

usually your card doesn't use motmot. you can do a couple of things:

remove your viedeo.rom and any dsdt injection (if there are);

use kabyl boot and change AtiConfig to peregrine or shrike (they are the standard framebuffers for this card);

change bootloader;

Thanks, I'll try it and then feedback later

you are probaly gona need to modd your framebuffer or check your dsdt and see if the correct ports are defined

I am using DSDT, which was provided by Oldnapalm. after loading kext, card shows that "No kext loaded". The kext load when I load ATY_init. I have allready reported you. But not tryed any modded flamebuffer