How to mount vdi /vmdk in Win 7 (hsf+)

3 posts in this topic

After I installed Leopard using virtualbox, it couldn't get into Leopard. What I'm going to fix the problem is to replace mach_kernel file with the one in DVD, but unfortunately hsf+ format drive cannot be recognized by windows after mounted even MacDrive installed. :) It appears to RAW and unformatted.

How could I read the drive after I mount it??

You can mount virtualbox partitions using Paragon Hard Disk Manager Professional. They give you free 30 days trial to try it out. That is if your partition is a virtualbox partition. A regular hfs partition wll take either another mac osx live partition to see it or some 3rd party application to see hfs within windows.

You can mount virtualbox partitions using Paragon Hard Disk Manager Professional. They give you free 30 days trial to try it out. That is if your partition is a virtualbox partition. A regular hfs partition wll take either another mac osx live partition to see it or some 3rd party application to see hfs within windows.

I used Paragon Hard Disk Manager Professional 2010 to mount virtual partition but the problem is, after I mount it, it doesn't shown up in my computer (I mounted a XP virtual partition for test). It just "mount" it but it is still inaccessible, I can backup this drive but I couldn't read it

Hard Disk > Connect a virtual disk

post-797243-1305973161_thumb.png