15" MacBook Pro Battery Recal

3 posts in this topic

Apple has initiated a worldwide battery exchange program for certain rechargeable batteries that were sold for use with 15-inch MacBook Pro computer systems from February 2006 through May 2006.

We recently discovered that some 15-inch MacBook Pro batteries supplied to Apple do not meet our high standards for battery performance. To give our users the best experience possible, we will replace these batteries for customers free of charge.

https://support.apple.com/macbookpro15/batteryexchange/

We recently discovered that some 15-inch MacBook Pro batteries supplied to Apple do not meet our high standards for battery performance. To give our users the best experience possible, we will replace these batteries for customers free of charge.

What they really want to say is...

We recently discovered that some 15-inch MacBook Pro batteries supplied to Apple do not meet our high standards for battery performance because they are made by sony. Stupid company can't make a freakin battery...god knows the ps3 is gonna #$$#@$# blow and stupid PSP has #$@#)%#@ 3 freakin games for it....stupid !@#@!#%& sony.....

i called apple the other day and while my battery is listed on the consumer safety admins site it is not being recalled by all... which seems strange to me since i sit here with my computer currently burning my leg i figure if i call tomorrow and ask for something in writing that says my battery wont burn me or explode and is completely safe then i can add a couple mil to my law suit later on