iPhone 4 at 4.3.2 (8H7)

DigitALL

3 posts in this topic

Asking for some advice please, I am confused about under what conditions an iPhone can and can not be unlocked or jailbrocken.

I have this iPhone4 that was recently activated with Rogers by someone else and it is currently at version 4.3.2 (8H7), the model is MC605C and modem firmware is 04.10.01

I have bought it and followed the steps on iClarified "How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using PwnageTool (Mac) [4.3.2]" and after automatically creating the custom f/w and restore it via iTunes, the phone is working but with the sim card inserted, it is not recognized, it shows no provider, no tel number, nothing.

If I restore it to factory, it works fine. I have tried twice to build custom f/w and no go with any of the versions.

Can someone give me a hint or advice please on how to make this phone work with my own f/w so I would be able to use Cydia and other stuff?

• 1 month later...
Asking for some advice please, I am confused about under what conditions an iPhone can and can not be unlocked or jailbrocken.

I have this iPhone4 that was recently activated with Rogers by someone else and it is currently at version 4.3.2 (8H7), the model is MC605C and modem firmware is 04.10.01

I have bought it and followed the steps on iClarified "How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using PwnageTool (Mac) [4.3.2]" and after automatically creating the custom f/w and restore it via iTunes, the phone is working but with the sim card inserted, it is not recognized, it shows no provider, no tel number, nothing.

If I restore it to factory, it works fine. I have tried twice to build custom f/w and no go with any of the versions.

Can someone give me a hint or advice please on how to make this phone work with my own f/w so I would be able to use Cydia and other stuff?

Hello you can use Redsn0w c, for both Mac and Windows

• 2 weeks later...

Did you enable the 'hacktivate' option while creating custom IPSW file?

Try to change that option and it should work :)